Residential Re-Roofing for Kaysville, UT
It’s vital to have a durable roof for your property in any season. For a cozy, safe house with a roof designed to last, reach out to Morrelli Construction. What may seem like a small roofing problem can cause an issue for your property. And with the changing seasons, it’s critical to have a working roof in order to stay comfy, dry and warm. Don’t put up with a roof in disrepair when Morrelli Construction is ready to help. Call us today for residential re-roofing in Kaysville, UT. We’ve been bringing professional re-roofing services to homes in the region for many years.
The professionals from Morrelli Construction have been carrying out honest residential re-roofing for properties in Kaysville for a long time. Since our experts are very grounded with the industry, our crew makes sure to only use sturdy materials for each of our residential jobs. Our professionals will make sure to adhere to all of the Kaysville roofing codes carefully. When one of our professionals comes by your property, you know that a licensed and experienced re-roofing contractor will take care of your project.
It can be difficult for any homeowner in Kaysville, UT, to know if they need to get their roof inspected. Listed below are some things you can check out to figure out if you need residential re-roofing services.
- The Age of Your Roof: Your roof is good for approximately 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a re-roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: When you notice the boards that make your roof have a warp or are buckling under pressure, you may want to contact a re-roofing specialist.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Water is supposed to cascade off of your roof, so if you realize there’s some pooling, you’ll want this issue to be addressed. This could lead to a leaky roof, and that’s something any homeowner would want to avoid.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is roof cement and tar you may need to replace it with a fitting that’s water-tight which includes a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Check your gutters to see if the granules from your shingles are accumulating in there. This tells you that the shingles are towards the end of their life. Patches of discoloration in your shingles is also a sign that the granules are wearing off.
These are some of the services we can provide for you when we’re re-roofing in Kaysville:
- Replacing broken shingles
- Remove OSB that’s been damaged and restore it
- Chimneys flashed with identical aluminum and caulk
- Reseal or replace attic fans
- Replace skylights
- Repairing ridge vents
Contact Our Re-Roofing Specialists
Since we pride ourselves in exceptional customer service, Morrelli Construction is dedicated to providing you quick and reliable services. We like to build a strong bond with all of our customers in the Kaysville, UT, area. Contact Morrelli Construction now for a free estimate on your re-roofing project.